Playable offers users 2 options, hibernate & cancel, to help manage accounts.
Hibernating An Account
Playable recognizes email marketing does fluctuate from month to month for some businesses. We allow accounts to be upgraded & downgraded to accommodate this.
For other businesses, there are months where there is no email marketing required. For example, seasonal businesses like sports, Non-profits & charities, etc. For these scenarios, we offer to hibernate the account which ensures:
- All videos, reporting, account settings, and data are kept within the account
- No new charges are incurred while the account is hibernated
- Full access to the account by all authorized users is still granted
How To Hibernate An Account
- In Account Settings select the Plans tab
- Once in the Plans tab use the dropdown box to select the FREE plan
- To check any outstanding charges on the account select the Billing tab.
- While no new charges are incurred while the account is hibernated, there may be charges carried over from the previous month.
Canceling An Account
Once deleted an account cannot be retrieved. We strongly recommend hibernating the account (as per above) to meet the criteria to delete any account.
Playable has a few safety precautions relating to accounting, live campaigns, user access, etc that need to be met for an account to be deleted:
- No campaign activity for a minimum of 14 days
- No Additional Plays incurred from the previous month(s)
- All outstanding invoices have been paid
- Cancelation can only be requested by an authorized user
How To Cancel An Account
- Meet all the above criteria
- Hibernating account for 14 days minimum (recommended)
- Email email@example.com with the subject line "Request To Delete Account"
- Email request is sent by an authorized user
Playable support will send confirmation once the account has been deleted, or if there is an issue processing the request.
- How To Delete Existing Playable Videos?
- How To View & Download Your Invoices?
- Top 5 Insights For Video Email Success
- View more articles in the Playable Knowledge Base