Playable allows existing videos on the platform to be saved as identical copies, or clones. As a more efficient process than uploading the same video multiple times.
It is good practice to duplicate videos for a few reasons:
- It allows an identical video to be used across different campaigns while keeping the data and reports separate.
- Make minor changes (via Playables' online video editor) and create different versions, or Variants, for multiple video email campaigns or even A/B testing
Playable recommends creating Variants of your videos to:
- Address video content fatigue and maintain the performance of video content
- Help increase user engagement & ROI on the video production costs
- Help better understand video production & performance by testing variants
How to save a copy of an existing video
- Switch to List View in the menu
- Select the video(s) to save as a copy
- Once selected, click the Copy icon & wait for copies to appear on the list
- We suggest renaming the new variant as the next step
- Top 5 Insights For Video Email Success
- Video vs GIF. What Are The Facts?
- How To Delete Existing Playable Videos?
- View more articles in the Playable Knowledge Base