To help our clients create incredible & successful video emails Playable is partnered with iStock & Shutterstock to provide access to millions of high-quality videos.
- Purchasing any video removes the watermark and grants you permission to use, edit, and enhance the video an unlimited number of times, only via Playable
- iStock videos may only be used via Playable, for display solely in digital form
- You may not sell, modify, re-use, re-sell, distribute, display, reproduce, or make any other use of iStock videos
- No ownership or copyrights to iStock videos are granted
iStock videos may not be used:
- On a stand-alone basis with no other content
- For pornographic, defamatory, or other unlawful purposes
- In electronic templates used to create electronic or printed products
- In physical or digital retail products, such as e-cards, calendars, posters, or screensavers
- For the purpose of enabling file-sharing of the image file
- In logos, trademarks, services marks, or any other branding or identifiers
If iStock videos featuring an individual(s) are used in connection with a sensitive, unflattering, or controversial subject, the video must be accompanied by a statement that the video is used for illustrative purposes only and the individual is a model.
You may not activate the 'right-click' function, remove any metadata, or reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Playable website or service to enable the download or use of iStock videos on a stand-alone basis.
- Purchasing any video removes the watermark and grants you permission to use, edit, and enhance this video an unlimited number of times, only via Playable
- Content is for digital use within Playable only and may not be used for printing
- You may not use the content as a trademark for a business
You may not portray a person in a way that may be offensive, including: in connection with adult-oriented services or ads for dating services; in connection with the promotion of tobacco products; in connection with political endorsements; with pornographic, defamatory, unlawful, offensive or immoral content; and as suffering from, or being treated for, a physical or mental ailment.
You may only use the content in campaigns and content created on Playable, and not with other website or content services.
- Video vs GIF. What Are The Facts?
- What Is Playable Video Email?
- The Benefits Of Playable's 30-Day Free Trial
- View more articles in the Playable Knowledge Base