Playable's focus on streamlined processes to efficiently add optimized videos to your video email campaigns is achieved by our easy-to-use Copy & Paste or Point & Click methods...saving valuable time and money.
The steps to add videos to your email template via Copy & Paste are simple:
- Select the ESP on the Embed page to optimize Playale's HTML snippet
- Hit the 'Copy To Clipboard' button
- In the email template, have a Code/HTML/Source block ready
- Paste the HTML snippet into the Code/HTML block and save
- The video should start working immediately
For more information on the ESP's Code/HTML/Source block or how to add HTML to the email template please refer to the ESP's Knowledge Base or Support Team.
Please Note: Always ensure the latest HTML snippet is used as it will contain any and all changes made to the video.
The Point & Click method used with ESPs (Email Platforms) which have a deeper integration with Playable.
For example, Playable is available in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) AppExchange or can be linked to Emarsys & Mailchimp accounts via API keys.
- Top 5 Insights For Video Email Success
- The Benefits Of Playable's 30-Day Free Trial
- Video vs GIF. What Are The Facts?
- View more articles in the Playable Knowledge Base