In Playables' online Editor there are 2 parts:
- The 1st part is the Vision Editor, where scenes are added and timelines adjusted to create the video used in the video email campaigns.
- The 2nd part is the Video Enhancements, where Playable offers 4 options that can be turned on or off to help the video deliver better results. These are Captions, Watermark, Endcard, and Footer.
At the end of a video, Playable offers the option to place a still or animated image. This can help with reinforcing a Call To Action (CTA), branding, key information, or just help orientate the viewer with the looping of the video.
How To Use Endcards
- After finishing with the Visual Editor hit Continue to access Enhancements
- With the Endcard tab selected flip the switch to On
- Click the current image to upload a still or animated image
- Under Size, select Contain to keep proportions or Cover to fill the whole screen
- Set Duration the Endcard is visible, from 1 to 10 seconds
- Set Background by adding code or selecting the color from the palette options
- Simply flip the switch to Off to stop the Endcard from appearing on the video
Hint: We recommend internally testing the final Encard on various devices, screen sizes, and email clients to confirm positioning and size as it may vary.
- Video vs GIF. What Are The Facts?
- Top 5 Insights For Video Email Success
- Video Quality Depends On The Email Client
- View more articles in the Playable Knowledge Base