In Playables' online Editor there are 2 parts:
- The 1st part is the Vision Editor, where scenes are added and timelines adjusted to create the video used in the video email campaigns.
- The 2nd part is the Video Enhancements, where Playable offers 4 options that can be turned on or off to help the video deliver better results. These are Captions, Watermark, Endcard, and Footer.
Like Watermarks, Footers on videos or stills (eg YouTube) are instantly recognized globally as a prompt or a call to action (CTA) for viewers to click & watch a video.
Playable offers a standard Footer with set icons and animation as default for enhancing a video. Leveraging the popularity of Footers helps drive engagement as viewers click to continue watching from the video email.
How To Use Footers
- After finishing with the Visual Editor hit Continue to access Enhancements
- With the Footer tab selected flip the switch to On
- Edit the default Text to meet requirements
- N.B. The icons & animation can not be changed
- The preview refreshes after each play-thru to show the Footer Text
- Simply flip the switch to Off to stop the Footer from appearing on the video
Hint: We recommend internally testing the final Footer on various devices, screen sizes, and email clients to confirm positioning and text size as it may vary.
- Video vs GIF. What Are The Facts?
- Top 5 Insights For Video Email Success
- Video Quality Depends On The Email Client
- View more articles in the Playable Knowledge Base