When making any changes to a video you must ensure to use the latest HTML snippet in the email templates to capture every change.
- Edits & Enhancements made in Playable's online video editor
- Changes to the Link/URL address on the Summary or Click Action pages
- Adjustments to the Width Size &/or Aspect Ratio on the Summary page
- Changes to the Alt Image & Alt Text on the Videos page
After all the changes have been made & saved, click on the Copy to Clipboard button on the Embed page. This will ensure that you capture all changes within the new HTML snippet.
- How To Link Your Mailchimp Account?
- Video vs GIF. What Are The Facts?
- Top 5 Insights For Video Email Success
- View more articles in the Playable Knowledge Base