The steps to add videos to your email template via Copy & Paste are simple:
- In your Playable account, go to Videos
- Select the video to add to your Braze Email Campaign
- Click on the Embed tab
- Select 'Braze (Appboy)' from the dropdown list to optimize Playable's HTML snippet
- Hit the Copy To Clipboard button
- In Braze, click on Campaigns under Engagement from the left panel
- Hit the 'Create Campaign' button on the top right and select 'Email'
- Enter the campaign name
- Choose an HTML Template
- Hit 'Edit Email Body'
- Type in a placeholder text in the email editor where you want to insert the video. Example: "Insert Video"
- Switch to the HTML Editor by clicking the editor dropdown on the top left
- Click anywhere on the HTML field and press Cmd + F or Ctrl + F and search for the placeholder text you typed in. For this example, find "Insert Video"
- Once the placeholder text is found, delete it and paste the Playable HTML Snippet
- You can switch back to Classic Editor to continue editing the email body then hit 'Done'
Use Third-Party Email Builder Integration To Create Email Campaigns in Brave
If you are not comfortable copying and pasting HTML code using the HTML Editor in Braze, you may want to check out third-party Drag and Drop Email Builders that work with Braze. For more information, clicking here.