Check out our Mailchimp Hub for all Mailchimp-related video tutorials, step-by-step guides, insights, and video email samples to help you further.
Add Video From Your Playable Account Using The Playable Video App
1. In Mailchimp's new builder, select Apps from the content block menu.
2. Select Playable Video from the list of apps in the sidebar.
For first-time connections please refer to Connecting The Playable Video App.
3. Once connected, select Playable Video Library from the Video Source drop-down list to access recent videos in your Playable account. Configure your video settings in the sidebar without leaving the editor.
4. Click the Select Video button to access recent videos from your Playable account. Select a video and click the Confirm button. The video will now play in your email.
5. Optionally, you can enter any URL into the Link Destination field. This is the location the user will be taken once the video in the email is clicked.
6. There is also an option to add Alt Text to the video to help email accessibility.
Once the video is playing in the email, continue to create, test, and send out your Mailchimp video email campaign in the normal way.
Access Advanced Features
The Launch Playable button gives access to Playable's Advanced Features. It opens the Playable console to your account to upload a video file, access the online editor, and more. For more details refer to:
For more information:
Access the Mailchimp Hub on the Playable website
View more articles in the Playable Knowledge Base