Check out our Mailchimp Hub for all Mailchimp-related video tutorials, step-by-step guides, insights, and video email samples to help you further.
How To Add Free Sample Videos Using The Playable Video App
1. In Mailchimp's new builder, select Apps from the content block menu.
2. Select Playable Video from the list of apps in the sidebar.
For first-time connections please refer to: Connecting The Playable Video App.
3. Select Sample Videos from the Video Source drop-down list. Configure your video settings in the sidebar without leaving the editor.
4. Click Select Video and choose a free sample video from the gallery then hit Confirm button. The video will now be playing in your email.
5. Optionally, you can enter any URL into the Link Destination field. This is the location the user will be taken once the video in the email is clicked.
6. There is also an option to add Alt Text to the video to help email accessibility.
Once the video is playing in the email, continue to create, test, and send out your Mailchimp video email campaign in the normal way.
Access Advanced Features
The Launch Playable button gives access to Playable's Advanced Features. It opens the Playable console to your account to upload a video file, access the online editor, and more. For more details refer to:
For more information
Visit our Mailchimp Hub on the website
View more articles in the Playable Knowledge Base